ADJUSTMENT & PRICING POLICY
Noussoma Ltd agrees to provide constantly updated information in the sections of the Website relating to the description, pricing and/or sale of the Products, and to take all steps to ensure that the description and/or photographic representation of the products on the website are as true as possible to the products themselves. Nevertheless it is not possible to guarantee complete absence of errors, and on account of the digital methods of presenting the products; it may happen that the Customer's perception of the description or photographic representation of the products is not an exact match with the product. Noussoma Ltd reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions even after an order has been submitted and also to change or update the information at any time without prior notice.
Prices shown on the Site are in GBP or Euros and are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate unless you have selected an alternative country where VAT is not chargeable, as indicated in the top left hand corner of the Site. All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. The GBP or Euros price of a product displayed on the Site at the time the order is accepted will be honored, except in cases of patent error. Product prices are set at the beginning of each season using existing currency exchange rates. These prices are subject to change if the applicable currency exchange rate changes before your order is accepted or the items are subject to markdowns at any time during the selling period. Customers purchasing from a country served as DDP will incur relevant import duty and tax. These costs are included in the final purchase price. Customers purchasing from a country served as DDU will be charged for the items purchased and shipping costs only. Import duty or tax costs will be invoiced to you directly from the courier or an import broker appointed by you. We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion. If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in Sterling or Euros, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Noussoma Ltd guarantees the authenticity of all the Products purchased on the Website. The Products bearing the “0101” brand are made with top quality materials by master craftsmen and are all strictly and fully Made In Greece.
The "0101" brand and the series of figurative and non-figurative brands, and service trademarks present on the Products, as well as the relative accessories and/or packaging and form trademarks, that are subject to registration or otherwise, likewise all the illustrations, images and logos protected by copyright, and more generally, all the intellectual property rights pertaining to the Products, are and shall remain the exclusive property of the company Noussoma Ltd. The information, images, photographs, brands, and in general, all the elements and materials made available through this Website, are and shall remain the exclusive property of Noussoma Ltd; therefore the reproduction, either in part or in whole (unless for personal and not business use), distribution, publishing, transmission, modification, either in part or in whole, as well as sale of the information, images, photographs, brand names, products and more generally, the elements and all the material contained on this Website, are strictly prohibited.
In particular, the “Noussoma” & "0101" trade names and brands, and all the other trademarks that include the name "Noussoma Ltd", regardless of whether registered or not, are and shall remain the exclusive property of Nousoma Ltd and the reproduction, distribution, publishing, transmission, modification, either in part or in whole, as well as the sale, are strictly prohibited for any reason or purpose whatsoever.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
These General Terms and Conditions are governed by UK law and must be interpreted in compliance with UK legislation.
For any disputes arising in relation to the interpretation, validity and/or execution of these General Conditions, the mandatory jurisdiction will be that of the court of the place of residence or domicile of the Customer/consumer.
For any further information or assistance on the Website or regarding the online purchase methods, the Customer may contact Noussoma Ltd at the following email address: email@example.com or at the postal address indicated below: Noussoma Ltd., 8, Robert Jones House, Eveline Lowe Estate, SE16 3SR, London.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CODE
Please note that further to the transfer of ownership, the personal data you provide for the purpose of registering on the www.noussoma.com website will be processed in accordance with Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 by Noussoma Ltd in its capacity as Data Controller. Pursuant to section 13 of the aforementioned Legislative Decree 196/03, Noussoma Ltd informs users of the following.
1. Data Controller
Consultation of this website by the user (data subject) entails the issuing of information of a personal nature. The entity in charge of processing said data is Noussoma Ltd with registered office in 20-22, Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, UK. The user's personal data will be processed by subjects who, pursuant to section 30 of Legislative Decree 196/03, are assigned directly by the Data Controller and operate under the direct authority of the same based on the instructions received. The user's personal data are also processed by subjects assigned as system directors pursuant to the Provision issued by the Guarantee for the Protection of Personal Data.
2. Nature of the data processed and purpose of the processing
The user's data are collected and used exclusively for purposes directly connected to and instrumental for the implementation and operating of the services supplied by Noussoma Ltd through its own website, www.noussoma.com and for fulfilling the obligations required by national and community legislation.
Upon creating an Account the user accepts to receive from Noussoma Ltd, at the email address indicated at the time of registering, communications and commercial proposals relating and/or connected to the products and services offered by Noussoma Ltd. The user may object to the aforementioned processing, either initially by crossing out the relative box on the registration form, or later on by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Compulsory nature of the providing of the data
The providing of the data requested at the time of implementing the services for the purposes mentioned in the previous section is compulsory due to being strictly functional for the performance of the same. Any refusal to provide data will make it impossible for Noussoma Ltd to complete the user's registration process and therefore to supply the services.
4. Communication of data
The user's personal data may be communicated to specific subjects entrusted by the Data Controller to supply services instrumental to or necessary for the fulfillment of the obligations connected to registration on the website www.noussoma.com and to online purchases, within the limits of and in compliance with the instructions given.
In particular, the data may be communicated to:
- Persons, companies, or professional firms that supply assistance, consultancy or collaboration activities regarding accounting, administration, legal affairs, taxation and finance;
- Subjects assigned and/or entrusted to carry out activities or parts of activities relating to the supply of sales services, such as Customer assistance, even if managed in outsourcing; the logistics centre assigned to the packaging of products purchased by the user; the carriers entrusted to deliver the products purchased; subjects who carry out after-sales services on behalf of the Data Controller, and any other external collaborator to whom communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the obligations assumed by Noussoma Ltd in relation to the supply contract of its own services;
- Public administrations for performing official functions within the limits established by law or by the regulations in force.
The user's data will not be subject to disclosure.
5. Processing methods
The data will be collected by electronic means and processed via registration, communication, storage, and erasure operations carried out prevalently with the aid of electronic instruments, and via use of appropriate measures for ensuring the security of the data processed and guaranteeing the confidentiality of the same.
The user's data, saved in electronic form, are housed and filed on a server belonging to Noussoma Ltd. More specifically, the Data Controller declares that the data recorded on the server are protected against the risk of intrusion or unauthorized access, and also to have adopted appropriate safety measures for ensuring the integrity and availability of said data as well as protection of the relative areas and rooms for the purpose of storage and accessibility of the same.
Personal data will be processed by collaborators and/or employees of the Data Controller in their capacity as persons in charge of or assigned to the processing within the context of their respective functions and in compliance with the instructions imparted by the Data Controller.
6. Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to section 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code, the user shall have the right at all times to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist and the purposes for which they are used. He/she shall also have the right to obtain updating, rectification, erasure or blocking of the data and to object, in whole or in part, to their processing.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, as well as receive information regarding the subjects care of whom the data are stored or to whom the data are communicated, or subjects who, in their capacity as persons in charge of or assigned to the processing, may gain knowledge of his/her data, the user may contact the Data Controller, Noussoma Ltd with registered office in 20-22, Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, UK.
Section 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 states:
Rights to access personal data and other rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in an intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning the Data Controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5 (2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, also in relation to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right protected.
- The data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
7. Duration of the processing
The processing will not last any longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected, in compliance with the applicable obligations of a civil, fiscal and taxation nature. COOKIES POLICY
The data controller is Noussoma Ltd with registered office in 20-22, Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, UK.
Rights pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
Please note that the data subject has the right to be informed of the source of the personal data; the purposes and methods of the processing; the logic applied if carried out with the help of electronic means; the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and entities or categories of entities to whom or which personal data may be communicated or who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as persons in charge or designated representatives.
The data subject shall have the right to obtain the updating, rectification or where interested therein, integration of the data; erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; certification to the effect that the operations mentioned above have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part: on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for marketing purposes. The data subject’s right to object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes carried out with automated contact methods also extends to traditional methods, without prejudice to the data subject’s possibility of exercising said right in whole or in part, that is, by objecting, for example, to the sole sending of promotional communications via the use of automated instruments.
Ordinary post: 8, Robert Jones House, Eveline Lowe Estate, SE16 3SR, London.